"You can't hit a home run unless you step up to the plate. You can't catch fish unless you put your line in the water. You can't reach your goals if you don't try.” -Kathy Seligman
1. Exactly what motivates and drives you? What's important for you?
2. How do you define success for yourself? What does success look like to you?
3. How successful do you want to be?
4. What consistently holds you back?
5. What do you want to accomplish (now)(this year)? What's on your wish list? What can you do today to start this process? Benchmarks.
6. What's possible? What are the possibilities for the future?
7. What are your priorities?
8. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? What would you like to be doing 5 years from now?
9. What are you putting up with? What are you tolerating?
10.Are you where you want to be (financially, career, personal...)?
11. What is it you want that you don't already have or achieved?
12. If you were guaranteed success (couldn't fail), what would you do?
13. Where do you want to achieve better results? What do you think you are capable of?
14. What do you most want in your life right now?
15.What would it take to make you happy (now)(a year from now)?
16. What's important for you right now?
17.If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
18. What would you like people, peers, family, and friends to say about you? What would you like to be remembered for?
19. What's important about money to you?
20. What are you really good/ great at?
21.How can you make your life fun, enjoyable, exciting, rewarding?
22.How are you going to ....?
23. What now? What's next?
24. What would you like to start or stop doing that would lead to a positive chain of events?
25. Where is your trajectory taking you? Where are you headed?